We develop long-range, high power wireless charging technology. Safe. Simple. No contact required.
"Wireless Power" today is primarily restrained by charging distance and power transfer limitations, precise alignment, and high heat while in use. Yank Technologies is implementing the next generation of wireless power for products across multiple industry verticals.
Meet Our Team
- MBA, Binghamton University
- Experienced in Electrical and Software Engineering
A. Edward Saenz de Viteri
- VP of Business Development
- BS/BA, Eastern Michigan University
- 25+ years experience with Automotive OEM and Tier 1 Sales
- Senior Electrical Engineer
- MSEE, New York University
- Specialized in RF Design and Signal Processing
- Sr Power Electronics Engineer, Lead
- PhD, University of Florida
- 10+ Years of Power Electronics Engineering
- Senior Power Electronics Engineer
- PhD, Stanford University
- Focus in wireless power and wide bandgab semiconductors
- Mechanical Engineer
- BSME, New York University
- Experienced in Advanced Modeling and Volunteer Firefighter
- Business Development Analyst
- BA, New York University
- Experienced in Business Analytics
- Staff Electrical Technician
- AEET, CUNY BCC
- 4+ Years of technician experience
Justin Bergner is an Industrials Analyst and Portfolio Manager at GAMCO Investors, an equity investment manager with over $30 billion in AUM. Justin boasts a decade of experience analyzing industrial companies. He received his MBA from the University of Pennsylvania.
Todd Graber is an operating CFO with 25+ years of experience working with VC and PE-backed technology companies covering multiple verticals. As CFO, Todd has raised hundreds of millions of dollars of equity and debt through IPO, private placements, private equity and venture capital.
Guy Poreh is a media and marketing specialist with over two decades of industry experience. Guy serves as an advisor for several early stage startups, dedicated to help tech startups succeed with effective marketing strategies.
Lance A. Scott
Lance A. Scott is the Founder & CEO of Alliance Technologies, an accelerator of mid-market international advanced manufacturing companies. Lance is an expert in manufacturing technology and active early-stage investor.